Starting to work with reusable bags instead of disposable plastic and paper bags is one way that every single one of us can do our job to help our environment, cut back on waste, and reduce the usage of natural resources and fossil fuels.
While more common in different nations, the unhappy reality is that almost all consumers in America still rely on plastic or paper bags for nearly all their purchasing. Maybe they need a little more motivation?
If you do any research, you will get a selection of estimates about the amount of plastic bags which are used every year across the world. Click here https://biotuff.com.au to buy compostable bags.
Reasons to use reusable bags rather than paper or plastics:
1) Plastic bags take over 1,000 years to decompose in landfills
2) Plastic bags don't biodegrade in landfills. Rather, they photodegrade, which may release toxins into the soil and waterways nearby which may be ingested by animals, Resulting in death
3) Approximately one percent of plastic bags are recycled as a result of high expenses. That leaves 99 percent to make their way to float or wind up as clutter
4) Every square mile of the sea has a mean of 46,000 pieces of plastic in it, and this amount keeps growing.
5) The pulp and paper industry absorbs the 2nd most amount of electricity when compared with important US businesses
6) Along coastal US shores, 10 percent of all garbage and waste is plastic bags
7) Every reusable tote which you simply use could potentially lower your usage of plastic bags by 1,000 bags within the duration of this tote.
Using reusable shopping bags cuts back on the amount of plastic bags which are used, disposed of, and accessible to kill critters, pollute the soil, or damage our dirt and water.